tisdag 10 december 2019

Writing GDD

I did not do much the night before the hand in of the GDD, so if there are minor changes to my text, it could be explained from that. I was responsible for writing the chapter 2-4, which I also did. Later on, I saw that no one had wrote anything for chapter 1, so I wrote that as well. I think Daniel added one image to that chapter by the end.

We used a skeleton of pre-defined chapter headers. The document was created via Overleaf, where you always use LaTex.

As an extra precaution, I downloaded everything written on LaTex the morning of the deadline day. Then I ran the text in Microsoft Word in order to find primarily grammatical errors. I also found and took use of some text change suggestions from Word. I feel that this was important as there were many, many spelling and grammatical errors overall. I strongly believe that its important to read everything you write several times. Sometimes for non native English speakers that is not enough, as it can be hard to use flawless grammar. Therefore, tools like Microsoft Word is of big help.

For some topics for the GDD, I was not fully aware on what I should write. So, I researched online about my given areas. This gave me inspiration as for what content I could put into the GDD. In total I used up at least 16 pages.


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar